This program will include a monthly visit to your home to check the pool water chemistry to ensure that problems don’t arise during the summer months that can cause delays in your summer swimming activities.
Pool & Spa openings include:
- Checking and maintaining chemical balance of pool or spa
- Brush waterline and steps
- Vacuuming pool or spa as needed
- Cleaning chlorine generator (salt cell) as needed
- Inspection of all equipment
- Backwash sand filter/clean cartridge filter as needed
- Empty pump and skimmer baskets
- Examine and adjust auto cleaning system
Pool & Spa Winter Maintenance Program:
This program will include a monthly visit to your home to check the pool water chemistry to make sure that problems don’t arise during the winter months that can cause headaches during your pool opening. This program will help to ensure that your pool has continuous sanitation throughout the winter months resulting in a clear pool at opening.